Perfusion system is intended for lung lavage and temporary continuous normothermic mechanical perfusion, during which you can assess the suitability of the lungs for transplantation.
This is the first technology approved by FDA and fully proven in clinical practice in the market. It integrates all required components providing the possibility to control the whole lung perfusion process, to use X-rays, to follow gas exchange, to save constantly data for safety and quality evaluation. Monitors with touch screens and software record, display and allow real-time changing of the basic process data.
Perfusion system improves results of a transplantation process, facilitates the work of a transplantation team and strengthen long-term transplantation outputs and quality of patient’s life.
The integrated innovative technical system consists of:
- CardioHelp centrifugal pump;
- Quadrox-iR new generation oxygenator;
- Separate sterile area and non-sterile area intended for a perfusiologist;
- Heater/cooler (15-39°C);
- Hamilton C2 ICU ventilator;
- Integrated gas circulation surveillance (pO2, pH);
- Touch screen;
- Continuous data saving for safety and control evaluation;
- Possibility of using X-rays.